About the team
Statement of purpose
- Getting ScoutLink promoted in the scouting publications/magazines of various countries.
- Designing posters, leaflets, business cards, and other literature that can be downloaded to promote ScoutLink at various events.
- Using social media to let people know who we are, and what we do.
- Running events on ScoutLink to get more people involved (e.g. TeamSpeak nights, or international nights where we share camping ideas or food recipes from our countries, or games nights, or festivals like Christmas Parties).
- Getting ScoutLink heard on JOTI Radio (Avon Scouts Radio during the rest of the year).
- Any other methods to promote ScoutLink to the Scouting community in a positive way.
How to join
We are looking for people who are willing to go out there and shout about ScoutLink! We are also looking for people who would like to help us organize online events, to get more people onto ScoutLink, and to give our younger users something to discuss when they come online. Some of these events will be designed to bring people from many countries together, some may be competitions, and others will be just for fun! We will be using the ScoutLink chat network, Teamspeak, and in some cases, e-mail or other contact methods to get people involved.
If you’re good at producing advertising material, would like to help organise events, or if you’d just like to join us in shouting for ScoutLink in your local/national area, please send an email to our Coordinator.